The founder of the journal: publishing house ” Education and Informatics”.
- specific questions of informatics teaching methods, including the methodical development of lessons;
- didactic materials for informatics;
- Materials for preparing for the exam and the OGE;
- Tasks with computer solutions;
- Olympiad in Informatics;
- Informatics and ICT in primary school and pre-school education.
The target audience of the journal: teachers and professors of computer science; Methodists in computer science; students of pedagogical universities and colleges – the future teacher of computer science; professionals responsible for informatization of educational institutions.
Publication frequency – 10 times a year (not published in January and July). Volume – at least 64 bars.