If you have interesting material on the subject of our magazines, share it with our readers! Write to us and become the author of our publications.
Journal “Informatics and Education” – questions of information at all levels of education, education management.
Journal “Informatics in school” – practical aspects of the methods of teaching science.
Before you send us material, please read the rules for authors and technical requirements.
Requirements for manuscript files.
- The text should be submitted in the format of text editor Microsoft Word:
- paper size – A4;
- all margins – 2 cm;
- font – Times New Roman, font size – 12 pt, line spacing – 1.5 (half) slot;
- graphic materials are inserted into the text.
- The file with article should contain the following data for publication, you must strictly adhere to the following sequence: (please check the clearance on the model of the article: download sample article):
- Surname of the author (s) in Russian.
- Workplace of the author (s) in Russian. You must specify the location of each author. If the name of the organization should not belong to the village, a comma is necessary to specify the name of the village.
- Title of the article in Russian.
- Abstract in Russian (3-5 lines in the above format).
- Key words in Russian (not more than 10, a comma).
- Detailed information about the authors – for each of the authors:
– Surname, first name, middle name (in full);
– academic degree;
– The academic title;
– place of work;
– The address of the place of work (always with the index);
– A working telephone number (always with area code);
– E-mail (e-mail).
- Surname of the author (s) in English.
- Workplace of the author (s) in English.
- Title of the article in English.
- Abstract in English.
- Key words in English (separated by commas).
- Text of the article in the above format.
- The list of literature and Internet sources, arranged in alphabetical order.
- The presence in the materials submitted by the author external review article is not necessary but desirable, because it allows to reduce terms of scientific expertise.
- If necessary, the article may be accompanied by additional material in electronic form (presentation, program listings, books Excel, examples of works, etc.), Which will be posted on the website info.
- Illustrations should be submitted as separate image files (even if present in a document Word) in TIFF or JPG, resolution – not less than 300 pixels per inch.